Monday, May 9, 2011

The Blog Post I've Been Waiting To Write!

Unfortunately, I kind of have to do this blog post quickly, since I have to shower soon. Anyway, this blog post is going to be about seasonal fragrances from Bath and Body Works. I had this conversation at lunch today with my friends, and now I'm just going to write about it.

I'm going to start off with winter. I knew which scent I was going to choose right away! And that scent is... Twilight Woods!

Now, moving on to spring. This one took lots of thinking and process of elimination, but I finally chose one... Secret Wonderland! (Secret Wonderland is one of my all-time favorite scents, by the way.)
Next is summer. Again, I knew right away which fragrance I was going to choose. And that is... Bali Mango! I recently discovered this scent just a couple of days ago, and I absolutely love it! I highly recommend it to anyone who likes fruity, exotic, tropical scents.

Fall! Yay! This one I wasn't so sure, but the one I chose was one of my first choices. And that is... Midnight Pomegranate!
I decided to add another little 'section,' and this one is going to be an year-round scent. And this one is... DARK KISS! Yay! Haha.

Well, I've got to take a shower now. Maybe tomorrow I'll make a list of all of my favorite scents from Bath and Body Works tomorrow. Cya!

Xoxo,
Hayl

No comments:

Post a Comment