Friday, August 5, 2011

Change in Plans... kind of.

So... You know how I said I was going to start a school series? Well, like the title suggests, a little change in plans. My friend Hannah and I had the idea of maybe doing a "blog collab" together? Like a back-to-school blog. I don't know... it's not finalized yet. But, Hannah, I'm guessing that you're reading this, so, if you are, here are my ideas for it!


  • Hannah could do the fashion/makeup/beauty/hair tips and guides. 
  • I could do study tips, test taking tips, organization & supply tips and guides.
  • We could both do supply and fashion "hauls."
  • If possible, we would post like, 2 times a week, different days. 



And... yeah! Those are my ideas. Hannah, if you're reading this, PLEASE COMMENT! (: Cya!

Xoxo,
Hayl

1 comment: