Sunday, February 6, 2011

The SUPA-BOWL!

I feel like I haven't done a blog post in a while. Yesterday I slept over at a friends house! It was fun. Today my half sister is coming over, and so is my niece.

Oh, and that poem below was something I wrote a long, long, LONG time ago, last year, when something happened. I just wanted to delete from my documents because I had lots. Just wanted to let you know!

So... getting to the point... today is the super bowl. Go Steelers! Yes, I am rooting for the Steelers. I always liked the Steelers, and probably always will... Haha. My friend and I are betting a dollar on who will win. If the Steelers win, he pays me a dollar. If the Packers win, I pay him a dollar. Yep.
Well, that's about all I have to say... Cya!

Love,
Hayl

No comments:

Post a Comment