Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Another Blog?!

Yea, another blog. I share it with my friend! There's one post there now. You can go there by clicking here. Yep. Anyways...

Again, I'd really like it if you'd comment! Just sayin'...

I know my friends read them. Oh, and if you'd like, just post your comment as anonymous. I don't care. Haha. Yea I don't know what to talk about. Today I had a test. Yayyyyyy! Oh and I folded my science poster thing in my backpack by accident. Now it's not pretty anymore haha.

Today my friend, Hannah, gave me a sticker that said "BOYS R US." I put it on my hand... Interesting story huh?

OH... I've been learning some German lately! Hallo, wie geht es ihnen? I just said "Hello, how are you?" or something like that. I'm not that good. I can't really pronounce the words, but I can say them.

Well I'm gonna start my homework. It's already five. Well I don't have that much. So it's okay. Haha. Cya!

Xoxo,
Hayl
(I don't feel like doing the link thing anymore. LOL.)

No comments:

Post a Comment