Monday, January 31, 2011

Folk Tales, The Strokes, and the Egyptian Government!

So I should be following the schedule. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Sunday. Okay... Honestly I don't have anything to talk about. I'm supposed to be doing my homework right now, but I got frustrated and stopped. You see, sometimes I'm dumb and wait til the day before something is due to do it. I need a folk tale for this assignment, and, well. I don't have a folk tale. Sad, right? Yea. I'm trying to find them online but I'm scared... Like, what if my language arts teacher asks where I got the book or something? Ack, I guess I'll just lie. But I shouldn't lie! Why did I just say that? Now I'm freaking out. I worry too much. Anyways... I'm listening to music to calm me down. Ha, is that weird? NAH. Well, I'm listening to a song called "Razorblade" by a band called The Strokes. The Strokes are my favorite band ever! Their new album is coming out March 22nd. I'm so excited! The album name is "Angles." I'm asking for it for my birthday, which is after the album is released.

I'm probably boring you with that music talk. If you're reading this, you're probably my actual real life, Emily or Hannah. And I know you wouldn't like The Strokes. Yeah...

I thought of another topic! The Egyptian government. It's been on TV a lot lately. Like, I feel bad for Egyptians and Egypt and stuff like that, but I don't understand why it has to be on the news all of the time, when it doesn't even involve our country. Oh, I live in America by the way haha.

So... maybe I should get to that homework thing. I sighed when I typed that, just so you know. Hahahaha! Cya!

Xoxo,
Hayl
(http://www.hayley-hayl.blogspot.com/)

No comments:

Post a Comment