Sunday, January 30, 2011

Bath and Body Works Haul

So... sorry I haven't done a blog post the last couple days. Again, I have no excuses... haha. So, I went to the mall yesterday, so I thought I would show you what I got from Bath and Body Works. Oh, and I'm going to include the stuff from last time I went to Bath and Body Works, too. By the way, I bought this all with my own money, so don't think I'm spoiled and what not. Haha.
Secret Wonderland - 8 FL OZ Body Lotion
($10.50)

Secret Wonderland - 8 FL OZ Fragrance Mist
($12.00)


Dark Kiss - 8 FL OZ Fragrance Mist
($12.00)


Dark Kiss - 8 FL OZ Body Lotion
($10.50)

Dark Kiss 3 oz. Fragrance Mist - Signature Collection - Bath & Body Works
Dark Kiss - 3 FL OZ Fragrance Mist
($5.00)

Midnight Pomegranate™ PocketBac™ Deep Cleansing Hand Gel - Anti-Bacterial - Bath & Body WorksTwilight Woods™ PocketBac™ Sanitizing Hand Gel - Anti-Bacterial - Bath & Body WorksI Love Bling / Rock Candy Pocketbac™ Sanitizing Hand Gel - Anti-Bacterial - Bath & Body WorksI Love Cake / Buttercream Pocketbac™ Sanitizing Hand Gel - Anti-Bacterial - Bath & Body WorksCaribbean Escape Pocketbac™ Sanitizing Hand Gel - Anti-Bacterial - Bath & Body WorksI Love You / Sweet Pea Pocketbac™ Sanitizing Hand Gel - Anti-Bacterial - Bath & Body Works
Midnight Pomegranate, Twilight Woods, Rock Candy, Buttercream, Carribean Escape, Sweet Pea - 1 FL OZ Hand Sanitizer
($1.50 each)

(I couldn't find an accurate picture.)
Dark Kiss - 3 FL OZ Body Lotion

(I couldn't find an accurate picture.)
Dark Kiss - 3 FL OZ Shower Gel

-------------------------------------------------------------

And there you go! That's what I've gotten from Bath and Body Works the last 2 weeks. Maybe and hopefully I'll have more to show you guys later.

Xoxo,
Hayl

1 comment:

  1. You copied my Bath and Body Works haul!!!!! Lol. Jk. YEEEEAAAAAHHHH!!!! :) HAHAH! Im so bored! No Hw, lol. I hope it lets me comment! :) BTW its Hannah! lOL.

    ReplyDelete