Thursday, January 20, 2011

Today I Got In Trouble

Well, not exactly. I forgot my homework at home (it was done, though!) so I got a check mark, warning, whatever you want to call it, in my planner/agenda. At first I was really sad, and then I got over it. It was the first time ever that I hadn't had my homework. Oh, and it was my science teacher's birthday today. He's the one who gave me the warning.

Anyways... I hate the bus. It gets me dizzy and gives me terrible headaches. I feel sick for the rest of the night. And, plus, I'm the last one off the bus. We go past my street like, three times. It gets me so angry. The buses leave the school nearly a half an hour after school is dismissed, and I get home an hour and a fifteen minutes after school is dismissed. Unfortunately I have to ride the bus every single morning. But, thankfully, I only have to ride it Wednesday and Thursday afternoons. I'm grateful for when my friends and family take me home after school, really, since I have another hour or two to get my homework done. So, Hannah, thanks for taking me home once in a while. And grandma, I doubt you're ever going to read this, thanks for taking me home on Mondays. And, Mom, thanks for taking me home on Fridays! Love you all! (:

I have to get going and help my dad make dinner, and start my homework! I might do a post tonight. Cya!

Xoxo,
Hayl
(www.hayley-hayl.blogspot.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment